Saturday 6 July 2013

Barry M Nail Varnish (Mini Haul)

Hey Hey

So as you've probably seen in a previous post of mine, I am slightly obsessed with nail varnish, especially BarryM. I feel that it lasts reasonably well, has good coverage and the colours are amazing! As a treat and there is a 3 for 2 offer in superdrug at the moment on their nail varnish, I bought 3 new ones. But I thought i'd show you my whole collection aswell as just the new ones :) ♥

First off my new 'summer colours'
 (Left to Right -  Dragon, Neon Pink, Greenberry)




Limited Edition Neon Pink
I saw this and just had to get it!!! The colour is gorgeous and bright I love it. The only negative thing I found with this nail varnish is I did need 3 coats of it and it still isn't as opaque as the majority of Barry M varnish

Greenberry (Gelly) 324
I have posted before about the Barry M mint, and although I love it I do feel it is a bit wishy washy (not a very technical term but hey ho:P ), so when I saw this it really stood out to me! I don't have a picture but I tried it on one nail and it was very bright and came out very well, would only need 2 coats at a maximum, you could possibly get away with just one if you needed to leave the house quickly.

Dragon 324 (Gelly)
A gorgeous bright baby pink colour, again like the greenberry one it would only need 2 coats and is also a very summery girly colour!! EDIT: I have just tried this out on one of my nails and it has also got a very slight shimmery/sparkle in it! :)




And the rest of my collection.....




If you want to see images of their special effect nail varnishes (I have the crack one and magentic) then comment or tweet to me and I'll get that done and up on here ASAP!:) 

Toodles ♥

Follow me on instagram ---> www.instagram.com/elljayeblog
Follow me on twitter ---> www.twitter.com/ell_jaye


4 comments:

  1. Loving those colors!.. very cute! the neon pink is gorgey! :)

    Daniela X❤X❤

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pastel shades :) Love your blog i have followed hun xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too but I've not worn them too much but i definitely will this summer!! :) thank you hun, now going to check out your blog!!:) xxxx

    ReplyDelete