Friday, 5 July 2013

Happy Days!!

Hey Hey!

So I am extra happy today as I JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YEYYYYY!!!:)

I've been feeling sick with nerves since the moment i woke up on Thursday and my test was today at midday. I had 30 hours of lessons and passed with 2 minors, so I'm quite proud of myself :) I have got a car, my boyfriend bought it for me, such a lucky girl I am!!! However the garage we bought it from was a pain in the bum, and we are having a couple of issues with documents so I cannot drive it until we manage to get it in my name so I can insure it:( But for now I can sit in it and pretend to drive ;)


Here's me and my baby! Any name suggestions?? :)


Much Love!!

Toodles ♥

p.s if you want any info on driving tests or tips just leave me a comment because it is NOT as scary as you think trust me!!:) xxx

Follow me on twitter ---> www.twitter.com/ell_jaye
Follow me on instagram ---> www.instagram.com/elljayeblog

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, definitely following now!

    http://defygames.com/Play-Ghoul%20Escape-1009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your driving test!!

    check out my blog if you'd like,

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Aman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out :) xx

      Delete