Friday 5 July 2013

Happy Days!!

Hey Hey!

So I am extra happy today as I JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YEYYYYY!!!:)

I've been feeling sick with nerves since the moment i woke up on Thursday and my test was today at midday. I had 30 hours of lessons and passed with 2 minors, so I'm quite proud of myself :) I have got a car, my boyfriend bought it for me, such a lucky girl I am!!! However the garage we bought it from was a pain in the bum, and we are having a couple of issues with documents so I cannot drive it until we manage to get it in my name so I can insure it:( But for now I can sit in it and pretend to drive ;)


Here's me and my baby! Any name suggestions?? :)


Much Love!!

Toodles ♥

p.s if you want any info on driving tests or tips just leave me a comment because it is NOT as scary as you think trust me!!:) xxx

Follow me on twitter ---> www.twitter.com/ell_jaye
Follow me on instagram ---> www.instagram.com/elljayeblog

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your driving test!!

    check out my blog if you'd like,

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Aman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out :) xx

      Delete