Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 3

Hey Hey!!

Today I spent 4 hours from 9 until 1 working in the recording suite at college, firstly setting up the equipment, and then recording all of the tracks for a band in my class as a part of the course I'm doing. I have to say it was INCREDIBLY stressful!!! Trying to set up 14 microphones and check that each one is working (and if its not - trying to work out what the problem is) and communicate with everyone, whilst people are missing around and not paying attention... very hard work! But eventually we did it and got the song laid down! Now  the next step is to mix it! Although next week it's my turn to do the performing so I might mix our track instead of another band's :)

I'm now sitting at home on my own, procrastinating... I have lots of assignments to be in, some that i didn't even know about until today! Woopsie! But I really don't know where to start, or have the will power to do anything after a 9-4 day at college, but it needs to be done! So anyway, must be off now! Feel free to drop me a message on here or twitter, would love to talk to some other bloggers :)

Here's my snap for today...


Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment