Friday 28 June 2013

Get To Know Me (TAG)

HeyHey

Well I've only been blogging for a month and so far haven't really had the chance to show you ..well me! as I've been overwhelmed with assignment and such (but all that ends next week WOO!) I saw this tag on Subtle Coral's page, and thought I'd give it a go :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
If I blow dry it - straight, if I leave it to try itself a sort of wavey/curly :) 

2.  What is your natural hair colour?

Blonde !

3.  Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I Have never dyed my hair in my life! Keep being tempted too but can't bring myself to do it

4.  How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day

5.  Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it?
I mostly have my hair down and straight, but I do wear alternative hairstyles a few days a week too :)

6.  Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
Do it myself :)

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Hah... well I'm a little bit of an addict.. probably 3 times a week, this week since Monday I've already done them 3 times :$ 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
All year round, I don't really like my feet so by painting my toes it makes them feel a bit prettier

9. How long does it take you to put on your make up?
everyday look around 10 minutes, going out probably 20-25... I always have to have a battle with my contact lenses before hand when I'm getting ready to go out

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face!

11. Do you "collect" make up or only buy when you need?
Nail varnish I collect.... everything else, only buy when I need, as I'm a student and atm I don't have money to spend on myself, it all just goes on food at the weekend when I stay with my boyfriend.

12.  How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never, I've worn them once for a like Under 18 fancy dress thing my friend dragged me too... but they didnt stay on well so I've never dared where them again! 

13. Do you wear a full face of make up everyday?
Not really, only when I'm going to college, or out with friends or something, if I'm just sitting at home then I don't :) Even sometimes when I go to college I don't put foundation on, sometimes just concealer, blusher and mascara.

14. Do you wear make up when your staying at home?
Rarely, only if there's a chance of my boyfriend randomly asking me to come over, or if I'm feeling a bit rubbish i put it on to make me feel better! 

15. Will you leave the house without make up?
Hmm... I have done, but only if I'm wearing my glasses as I feel a bit more disguised lol I will leave the house with minimal makeup (just a bit of blusher and mascara) but I rarely ever go out with none on as people always say I look ill... 

16. How many high end products do you have?
None, unless you count Avon as high end? and that was a gift. I would definitely say I'm a budget beauty blogger:P

17. How often do you clean your make up brushes?
Probably not as often as I should! :$

18. Do you decide your OOTD every night or when you are getting dressed?
For usual everyday things - when I'm getting dressed
For an occasion - the night before :)

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Very rarely! as I said, I don't have the money to go spending on other things! 

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
On a day off, I wake up at around 8:30 but sometimes lye in bed for a while, I go to sleep somewhere between 12am-2am :)

21. How often and when do you work out?
Every night I do 30 (or more if I can) stomach crunches/situps

22. Left handed or Right handed?
Right handed

23. How tall are you?
5ft4 :$

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I took my french Gcse when I was 14 (year 9) and got a B, and then did my Spanish and got an A
so yes I speak a little bit of French and Spanish - not as well as I used to though as I've not spoke either for 2-4 years, I'm better at translating it then me making the conversation though if that makes sense?

25. How many pets do you have?
1 - a west highland white terrior (westy) called Poppy!:)

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Pretty much everyday

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Definitely, and reply, although I'm only new so haven't had many yet! but I will always read them!:) 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes I will note down something I like the look of yes:) 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well with my real name it's difficult to really get a nickname out of it, but with a mix of that and my middle name a few people called me LJ, but I thought that looked a bit boring so it became EllJaye :) 

30. What kind of camera do you use? 
Either my phone camera  (Samsung Galaxy S2) or the Casio EX-ZR10. I also have a Fujifilm HS20EXR but I use that for photography on adventures more than my everyday blog photos:)

31.  How often do you clean your house?
Well I live with my parents still, but I clean my room just.. whenever it needs cleaning really! depends how messy I've been that week:P

32. What is your favourite colour?
Black - although thats not really a colour, pink and mint green :)

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Elle

34. Do you swear?
I do... one of the side effects of dating a geordie:P 

35. What are you doing for the rest of your day?
I'm going to go watch Despicable Me 2 with my mr, as he's obsessed with the minions! then I'll be going back to his and probably remain there for the weekend, If I don't post that's why - no signal or internet :( 


Anyway! so there's a little bit more about me! You ever want to chat to me just message me or tweet me! I'll always reply!:) 

Speak soon!
Toodles ♥

Follow me on Instagram  - www.instagram.com/elljayeblog
Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ell_jaye

Having a few difficulties with this, not sure why it's posting half of the lines highlighted white... sorry! x

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    You seem like such a nice and fun person :D
    Love your blog I had to follow!! ♥♥

    Khadija x
    P.S. I have a giveaway going on and would love if you entered www.foreverglamx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh thank you :) pretty sure you were my first follower so thank you very much! Means so much. Okay lovely going to check out your blog now :) xx

    ReplyDelete