Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 5

Hey Hey

So for Day 5 my picture is.....

I know it's a kind of Christmassy candle, but it smells pretty so I'ma use it anyway :P The reason behind this picture is because today I've been feeling very stressed, emotional and a little bit poorly:( I have lots of things happening in the next month, and big changes to my life and its all getting a little bit much!! So sitting in the dark, watching youtube videos with candles is being my relaxation :P !

I'm currently still at college, however some lessons I am now behind in as we had to miss out on our lessons, to help other people do their work??? Which I think is stupid because now my assignment wont be done on time! then I leave in July... and I'm going to have to get a job. I know a lot of people my age and younger have jobs and manage to juggle both education and work but I can't. I'm a very big worrier, and having too much on my plate tends to make me just stop and do nothing. I've worked a little bit before as a christmas temp, but never a full time job, and the thought of getting one makes me very anxious. Doing something I don't know much about, meeting all these new people, worrying whether i'll be any good at it, plus I don't even know what I want to do! All I keep saying is "I want to be like Ugly Betty" because I would quite like to be a P.A like her, however I need to conquer one thing before I do that... PHONES! I'm useless on the phone!

So that's my main big thing that's weighing me down! All I want right now is to jump on a plane to Greece with my boyfriend and forget about everything. but hey that's not going to happen! Things are changing and me no likey! I want it to be how it used to be, nice and simple but no! So I'm going to have to conquer all of this one step at a time!! If anyone else has similar anxieties tell me how you overcome them, or even just message me if you need someone to talk to! I'd love to speak to some of my readers.

Anyways, I need to go to bed as I have an early start tomorrow and don't wanna be poorly!!

Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment