Thursday 13 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness: H

H

Home :)

My favourite place to be in the world is home, I often like to travel and go on little road trips for a few days, but I always always love the feeling of being back in my own bed.

I live in a reasonably small town, there's not a lot to do here, but I only live about 35 mins away from Norwich and 45 mins away from another town thats just a fair bit bigger than where I live! So I can always go there for stuff to do.

My town isn't the nicest of places, but its not really that bad either. You have all sorts of people, not a classy place but also not a rough one, I can walk through town and feel safe and not worried about someone starting a fight or something randomly! The only problem with having a small town is everybody knows your business, sometimes they know it even before you do!

I live in a 5 bed house, it used to be 4 then we got an extension, and this is where we have always lived. When I was little it was Mum, Dad, Me, my two sisters and my brother, my siblings have all moved out now though so it's just me at home. I'm quite happy here for the time being, I don't see the point in moving out on my own to pay for a house that I'm barely going to be in because I'm at work all the time, plus right now I need the company of my parents. I save up some money every pay day that is going towards my own mortgage for when I am ready to move out :) Although every now and then I do dip into it for a little treat but not often.

My room is a theme of duck egg blue and baby pink, I got my bedding and curtains from Dunelm Mill and I loveeeee it! I made my room this way after I split with my ex, I wanted brighter colours that would make my room more of a happy place and also wanted to get rid of the memories of him so I moved all the furniture round and made it a little more colourful and girly:)

We've looked at moving quite a few times but we never have. I can't imagine us not living here, we are the only people to ever live in this house and it truly is our home, my safety bubble. I love it.

What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment