Friday 21 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness : L


Louise Pentland

Yup that's it, another youtuber! I could've gone for the obvious and put love for L but the only Love I have right now is my family really and I've already done a section on that:P

So I decided to go with the beautiful queen Sprinklerino, Louise! I absolutely love love love Louise, to me she is so inspirational. Her message is all about spreading happiness, that's all she wants to do. She tries to boost girls confidence in their bodies, she tries to put a positive spin on everything and literally just tries to add a sprinkle of glitter to the world.

Plus her daughter Darcy / Baby Glitter is ohhh so adorable <3, the relationship between the pair of them is beautiful and I hope one day I will have a relationship like that with my child. I am very close to my mum too :)

Louise has sort of had a hard life really, a lot of obstacles thrown in the way, but look at her now, written a book, hundreds of thousands of subscribers and followers, all because she's one beautiful woman trying to spread happiness through the world.

If you haven't watched any of her videos you need to go on youtube and look now! She's such a bubbly woman who certainly isn't afraid to make a bit of a fool out of herself, which is another thing I love!

I hope one day I will be able to be as happy and as confident in myself as what she is.

What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment