Sunday 16 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness: J

J

Jim Chapman, yes I know he's another youtuber, I have a slight obsession with the tube of youuu, can you tell? I can guarantee you now I will be mentioning atleast two others throughout the rest of this guide! I'm sorry!! I tried to think of something else beginning with J but it's very hard. Has anyone else got something rather than a person?

Soooooo Jim Chapman is from Norwich, his brother is also a youtuber doing some form of fitness channel, and Jim's Fiancee Tanya is also from the youtube world. Tanya's mum actually taught me English at college! I spoke to her once telling her about my youtube videos for a presentation and she told me her daughter is on youtube and it doing quite well with it, 4 years down the line she's massive in the youtube community and has her own beauty range for sale in Superdrug.

Jim seems like one of the kindest people you can ever meet, from what you can tell from videos, he is incredibly down to earth, a very gentle person and I think he would quite happily be friends with everyone if he could!!

I think that's why I like his videos, they're always pretty positive and he's always so nice and sometimes social media is full of negativity but he always has something fun and nice to say!!

What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment